Sunday, July 1, 2012

monday 7.2.2012

*If you've never taped your hands up this much, you've never TRULY been serious about CrossFit. Just sayin'. 


ATTN: I'm programming in some rest variations for this cycle. Basically, we're doing short rest between sets for 2 weeks, then longer rest for 2 weeks. This will mark week 2 of short rests. I'll do my best to notate this where applicable, but I wanted to give you a heads up anyway. 

Week 2. 

  1. Power Clean+2 Cleans:
    2x1@70%
    2x1@75%
    *:90 rests
  2. a) Snatch Balance:
    2x3@65%
    3@70%
    2x3@75%

    b) Grip board pull-up:
    5x6 (challenge yourself)
  3. Push press:
    5x5@78%
    *2:00 rests
  4. 3 RFT:
    500m row
    3 rope climbs

    *wear weight vest @~22/12lbs. If you can't do the rope climbs (or aren't brave enough) with a vest, then do them touch-and-go. In other words descend, touch the floor and jump right back onto the rope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment