*New set-up = fantastic. This'll be better
than training in 100x normal gravity!
I'm not going to get all mushy on this page. This set-up kicks major ass. And the people (friends/family/members) who helped us get it together kick even more ass. The end.
ALSO: Those of you doing this programming are welcome to do it in the gym, but there are rules. First off, if you want to come to class early and get it in during the 4:30-5:30 time slot on Mon/Tues, that's cool. I'll be posting more times for you soon and an official schedule. You can also stay during the 6:30 class and lift. But here's the catch. Under no circumstances will I allow you lift, WOD or fuck off in any other fashion during the 5:30 class. Its too distracting and the class is too full for that shit.
I'm doing you guys a huge favor in giving you this programming AND giving you a time and place. Use the open gyms. Use the other time slots. That is all.
I'm doing you guys a huge favor in giving you this programming AND giving you a time and place. Use the open gyms. Use the other time slots. That is all.
- a) clean shrug: 5x5 @ 125%
b) weighted back extension: 5x12 - 2 snatch pulls + 2 snatches:
2x1@73%
3x1@78% - snatch balance:
2x3@80%
3x3@85% - 1k row
25 double unders
750m row
50 double unders
50 sit-ups
75 double unders
25 toes to bar
100 double unders
No comments:
Post a Comment