*That's full extension. Nice work.
Ok guys, its the start of that 12-week cycle I've been talking about. We have noticed that the regionals will happen in week 9 of the cycle, so I anticipate us leaving a 3-5 day blank spot in our schedule around that time. We'll do our best to recover and stick with it though.
In any case, I'll still be posting the workouts more or less as scheduled so you can choose to take the break with us or carry on yourselves.
As for the programming...
This will be designed to work with the WOD from Gambit. If you can't fit everything in or don't want to, I suggest doing the strength portion of this blog along with the met-con from Gambit. Questions? Email me.
- one rep = one power snatch, one hang squat snatch, and one squat snatch
2x3 @ 65%, 3x3 @ 70%
*focus here will be on speed under the bar and solid landing positions.
- snatch balance: 3x3 @ 70%
- a) weighted back extension 3x10
b) side planks 3x:45 each side
- Death by ball slams, 40lbs+/30lbs+

No comments:
Post a Comment