Monday, July 9, 2012

tuesday 7.10.2012

For those of you who even attempted "King Kong" at ANY weight....bad ass. Feeling that STREMPH yet?? Stick to the plan man!

On another note, I was driving my Triumph (calling it by name because its the baddest machine I've ever owned) to Trader Joe's to pick up a few snacks. I passed Club Fitness. God, I love that place. The shit I see when I drive by there. Its like a hamster cage full of treadmills and elliptical machines. Hilarious!

So what did I see tonight? A guy...on an elliptical machine...WEARING A WEIGHT VEST. Holy shit. That is all.


  1. power clean + clean:
    4x1@75%
  2. snatch balance:
    2x3@70%
    2x3@75%
    3@80%
  3. push press:
    5x5@80%
  4. 3 rounds for time:
    15 unbroken pull-ups
    10 unbroken box jumps, 30/24"
    3 wall climbs

    *unbroken box jumps you say?? that's right. I went there. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad no one saw me doing seated calf raises....with a weight vest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then you ate an entire bag of TJ's Legendary Nut and Berry Trail Mix on the way home.

    Oh wait, that's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really familiar Matt. Pry cus that's how I roll too.

    ReplyDelete