- BS:
10@60%
8@65%
6@70%
4@75%
*I don't think I've mentioned this, but these should be high-bar back squats, not low-bar. We're focusing on Oly lifts this cycle, so every squat you do should be as upright as possible. Lube up those hips and punish yourself with perfect form and a narrow (ish) stance! - 3 position snatch (floor, knee, thigh):
2x1@65%
3x1@70% - a) Snatch pull:
4x7@90%(1RM snatch)
b) Snatch push press:
3x5@70%
2x5@75% - 3RFT:
15 burpees
20 KBS, 70/53 - Class WOD:
800m run
30 power snatch, 115/85
800m run
Thursday, June 28, 2012
friday 6.29.2012
Any takers for a SaiyanTrainer Sunday meeting this weekend? I'd like to just cover a few basic movements and establish an official SaiyanTrainer warm-up progression. Let me know in the comments below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I won't be able to make it in this Sunday. But I'll be up for it once in a while, depending on how crushed I am.
ReplyDelete-Jamin
For the BS percentages, are we supposed to base those off of our 1RM or off the Hatch Cycle spreadsheet?
ReplyDeleteMatt,
ReplyDeleteI was told we should use 95% of our 1rm for the hatch cycle. After some debate and a vigorous Internet search, Jamin and I opted to use 100% of our 1RM for the hatch spreadsheet.
So to answer your question, use whichever weight you've put into your spreadsheet. Sorry for the confusion.