*HARUMPH!
Dudes and Chicks:
Been getting some good feedback on the Saiyan Trainer programming. First off, thanks for the input - both good and bad. I'd like address a couple things...
I'm still getting into the groove of writing multiple levels of programming. Its been an issue for me since I openend the gym. "How can you please every single person?" I'm still convinced I can but I suppose the numbers will have to speak for themselves. We'll see how everyone's numbers are looking after this cycle.
You guys are all killing it and sticking with the plan, so I commend you on that. If you're having trouble with the volume and getting recovered in time for the next onslaught I suggest you make some adjustments. If I program two met-cons for the day, then you might opt to lift then do only one of them (typically the 2nd met-con would be the better choice to hit). You might also consider losing the second squat day of the week.
ONE MORE THING:
I'm giving you guys a lot of liberties. I'm happy to do it because I want you all to be bad asses and make us all look good. I love sharing the sport of fitness. Just remember to be courteous to the "normal" members. If you don't get your shit done between 4:30 and 5:30, then finish it up at 6:30 after class. I know you've already warmed up by this time and you don't need to stretch or anything (because you're all fucking ninjas already) but do it anyway. Because your coach said so. You'll get the best experience and results if you stick with the class format.
And don't start showing up at 5:50 and stretching in the middle of the floor or keep lifting and talking loudly half way into class. I'm just sayin'. Set an example. All this work should be doable in 1 hour.
- Clean Pull:
2x5@100%
3x4@110% - Clean:
2x3@85%
3x3@90% - 9-6-3 reps for time:
deadlift, 335/245
squat clean, 185/135
wall climb - 3 rounds for time:
750m row
20 pistol squats (10 ea)
No comments:
Post a Comment