DUDES AND CHICKS:
Just ANOTHER friendly reminder. I know its sooooo tempting to continue your lifting well into the 5:30pm class because you didn't show up early enough to get it all done, or you stood around talking too long....
...however, please don't. In an effort to avoid being a dick in person, I'll give you some justification. Shit gets crazy at the evening classes. If you don't get your lifts done, suck it up and take part in the regular class. Even if you're doing a different WOD, just humor the coach and do the warm-up with the class. You might even learn something!
I know its a pain, but there's just too much going on, and some of the newer members get intimidated by your awesomeness. You're all kicking serious ass at this stuff, so keep it up...between 4:30 and 5:30.
If you have any questions AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING, dont hesitate to comment on these posts or catch me in the gym. HINT: emailing me or commenting will probably get you a more well-thought out response.
On a positive note: We're going to start meeting on Sundays for a special SaiyanTrainer ONLY session. This will be a great chance for you guys to actually get coached on all the lifts and skills you've been doing. This means you'll be awarded the option of an extra rest day during the week! Any thoughts on times? I was thinking 10 or 11am.
On a positive note: We're going to start meeting on Sundays for a special SaiyanTrainer ONLY session. This will be a great chance for you guys to actually get coached on all the lifts and skills you've been doing. This means you'll be awarded the option of an extra rest day during the week! Any thoughts on times? I was thinking 10 or 11am.
- muscle snatch:
5@60% (of your 1RM muscle snatch)
4@65%
2x3@70% - 3 position clean (floor, bottom of knee, mid-thigh):
2x1@65%
3x1@70% - clean deadlift:
4x7@100%
clean deads consist of the exact pull-sequence and position used in a clean. hips and bar rise together. no shrug or excessive hip-drive needed. - 10 EMOM:
5 DB/KB squat clean, 50/30
3/2 deficit HSPU
*choose a deficit that makes the reps challenging. complete :10 HS hold for any reps not completed.
Sunday class sounds great, but I'd prefer earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon. And with it getting super hot, I'd vote for earlier in the morning. Although those new AC units were doin' work today.
ReplyDelete